Unusual and secret Barcelona route
It is not a tour where curious stories are explained without seeing anything other than what the guide explains. On this tour we can see symbology, chimeras, plaques, sculptures, churches, engravings, archaeological remains ... and a lot of details that serve to certify that all our stories are real.
Our stories are related to witchcraft, vampirism, Templars, Civil War, Freemasonry, Hermeticism, the Way of Saint James, the Sephardic Jews ...
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tourist guide included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
It goes through various points of the Gothic: the Cathedral, the Plaza de Sant Felip Neri, the carrer del Bisbe, the Jewish quarter, the street of the Camino de Santiago, an esoteric and witchcraft street, the Sant Jaume square ...
Departure Point :Banco de España, Plaça de Catalunya, 17, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaça Sant Jaume, Pl. de Sant Jaume, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.