Urban tales Lisbon - a unique scenario adventure with actors
Urban Tales invites you to discover the city of Lisbon through the eyes of an investigator involved in a life-size scenario featuring local actors.
-When the Da-Vinci Code meets Indiana Jones-
Filled with history and mystery, the story line will lead you on a carefully-designed itinerary through the streets of Alfama and Baixa, interacting with local actors in order to unveil the truth about an ancient artifact hidden for centuries.
And because one learns better when involved in the discovery, you will reveal history facts, anecdotes and hidden gems that are usually inaccessible to the tourist crowd.
Lisbon is a beautiful but often steep city for walkers. Our 3.5-km itinerary is designed so that visitors will walk down slope for most of the time. This adventure is therefore accessible to anyone.
More over, Urban Tales is private. Your group will never be mixed with other participants even if you may sometimes (rarely) meet other groups playing at another time slot.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- detailed scenario booklet with tons of history details about the locations you will visit (and more)
- Entrance ticket to Rua Augusta Archway
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transfer from your hotel to the activity and back
After meeting your first contact, you will be immersed in a strong story line that will have you explore the city of Lisbon as you have never done before. Several actors will await you at different stages of the scenario while you will be helping a local history foundation searching for an ancient artifact. For about 4 hours you will put the shoes of an apprentice Indiana Jones and live a Da Vinci Code-like story that will become one of your brightest memories of Lisbon.
The scenario brings you to several landmarks of the city (Alfama neighbourhood, Lisbon Cathedral, Rua Augusta Archway, Carmes Covent, Rossio square) as well as more hidden gems. A drink is included as well as a reward for the teams able to complete the adventure!
Urban Tales is an original walking tour concepts half way between an escape hunt, a role playing game and a culturally/historically-rich city tour.
• Arco do Triunfo, Rua Augusta 2 Praça do Comércio, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
• Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
• Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
• Igreja de Sao Domingos (Santa Justa e Rufina), Largo Sao Domingos, Lisbon 1150-320 Portugal
• Miradouro de Santa Luzia, Largo de Santa Luzia Alfama, Lisbon 1100-487 Portugal
Departure Point :Rua de Santiago, R. de Santiago, 1100 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.