Urban Winery Sydney: Winery Tour and Tasting
Be toured through our urban winery by our head winemaker and learn about the art of the wine making process. Arriving at the tasting table, there is a six-glass wine-flight set up for each person, where we walk everyone through six wines from three different wine regions of NSW, exploring the aroma, structure and palate-feel of each, whilst enjoying an array of local NSW produce spread along the table.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided in-depth tour around winery by the head winemaker
- Taste 6 different wines from 3 different regions
- Shared cheese and charcuterie boards
- Take home bottle of A.Retief Wine
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Additional take away wines available to purchase and take home from the cellar door
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Urban Winery Sydney, 122 Lang Road The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Sydney, New South Wales 2021 Australia
After been toured through our urban winery by our head winemaker guest arrive at the tasting table, where we walk everyone through six wines from three different wine regions of NSW, exploring the aroma, structure and palate-feel of each, whilst enjoying an array of local NSW cheese and charcuterie spread along the table. After the tour and tasting guests will have the opportunity to visit our cellar door to explore further varieties and purchase some bottles should they wish to take some home.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Black Star Pastry Entertainment Quarter, 210 Lang Rd, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia
On your way up to the winery, glance through the windows at the wonderful Black Star Pastry chefs as they bake all sorts of delicious items
Departure Point :Urban Winery Sydney, Building 121, Bent Street The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park NSW 2044, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to partake in the experience however children are permitted within the winery
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.