Uyuni: Full Day of highlights
A Full Day tour which is exclusively for nature lovers, during this adventure we will have enough time for enjoying the highlights in Uyuni with enough time for photos.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks and water during lunch only.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Transfer airport
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni Bolivia
We start the tour visiting the Train Cemetery, where there are remains from the wagons from the Bolivian Railway Company.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colchani, Colchani, Potosi Department
Heading to the Salt Flats we will stop in Colchani town where local shops offer handicrafts and woolen clothes. Here we’ll learn about the salt production of Bolivia.
Entering the Salt Flats we’ll see a very unusual geological effect. Aquifers formed by underground rivers of the big Salar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
We head to Flags square, where we can find many flags from countries all over the world. Here we will see the Dakar Monument as well as the first hotel made out entirely of salt where we’ll enjoy our lunch.
Photo session time! We’ll spend time taking panoramic, perspective, and mirror reflection (if available) photos.
In the afternoon, we arrive at Incahuasi Island, the largest island in the salt flats. Here we can find fossils of corals, giant cactus and we can observe Tunupa Volcano.
Later we will observe the sunset in the pink blurred horizon of the salt flats and then return to Uyuni Town (we arrive at 19:00).
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Av Ferroviaria 314, Uyuni, Bolivia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with lung deseases, such as asthma, due to the altitude
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.