Uyuni Salt Flat | Island of IncaHuasi | Train cemetery |
- We will begin our tour in the 4x4 vehicle destined for the occasion.
- The first stop will be the train cemetery, a must for those who visit Uyuni and which is a record of how prosperous the area was. Later, we will move to Colchani, where we can see and buy handicrafts, as well as see how the process of making products from salt is.
- Once inside the salt flat, we will visit the monument to the Dakar, the Salt Museum and the Incahuasi island that is right in the middle of the salar. There, we can take a short walk to the highest part and take advantage of the view of the salt flat in 360 °. Also, we can see from very close the large cactus that adorn this calcareous rock formation.
- After this experience, we will have our lunch and we will settle to see the sunset in the salar, a true spectacle of nature. Later, we will return in our vehicle to finish the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the hotel in the town of Uyuni, Bus Terminal
- Pick up from hotel in the Uyuni town
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Train Cemetery
What's excluded :
- English speaking guide
- ticket island incahuasi
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni, Bolivia
Skeletons of locomotives and wagons scattered on the icy ground of the plateau, amasijos of rusty iron that writhes in its own abandonment
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Surrounded completely by the vast expanse of salt from the Uyuni salt flats, its relief is steep. In it there is a large number of giant cacti that can reach more than 10 meters high.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
The Salar de Uyuni, as estimated, contains 10 billion tons of salt, of which 25 000 tons are extracted each year. A report by the United States Geological Survey indicates that there are 6.5 million tons of lithium in the Salar de Uyuni.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.