Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 2 days 1 night / Tunupa Volcano / Uyuni
Salar de Uyuni in a comfortable TOYOTA 4x4 car in Shared Tour with excellent personalized service. Observe Andean landscapes with local flora and fauna. Enjoy lunch at the Great Salar de Uyuni during your day trip. Watch the spectacular sunset as you return to conclude your tour. This tour will visit the majestic salt flat of Uyuni, observe nature at its best, also have the opportunity to visit and climb the majestic Tunupa Volcano and meet the people and cultures of the region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from hotel in Uyuni Village
- Pick up from Bus terminal
- Pick up from the Airport
What's excluded :
- English speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- Entry/Admission - Tunupa Volcano
Day 1: Train Cemetery - Colchani - Salar de Uyuni - Monument of the Dakar - Forest of flags - Incahuasi
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
- We will start the tour with the pick up from the hotel in Uyuni, and then go to our first stop the train and colchani cemetery where we can buy handicrafts made of salt.
- Then we will go to the esplanade of the Uyuni salt flats to visit the water eyes, salt mounds, Dakar monument, flag forest and the 1st salt hotel where we will have lunch.
- After lunch we will go to the Incahuasi island where we can appreciate giant cacti and the Uyuni room in 360 °, then we will go to the shore of the Uyuni salar where we will wait for the sunset and we will move to the town of Coquesa that is at the foot of the Volcano Tunupa where you will spend the night.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: - Basic hosting
Day 2: COQUESA - MOMIAS - MIRADOR - UYUNI.
Stop At: Tunupa Volcano, La Plata, Bolivar y Sucre., Uyuni 45324 Bolivia
- We will start early to head towards the viewpoint where we can see mummies from pre-Inca times (a local guide will give us the detailed explanation).
- From this east viewpoint we can appreciate the beauty and vastness of the white desert, islands and mountains that surround it.
- Then we will return to the lodging where we will have lunch, and then return to the town of Uyuni. On the way back to Uyuni you will enjoy the landscape in the middle of the salt flat and we will take the opportunity to take photos in perspective.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.