Valencia by Bike
Fantastic bicycle tour through the city of Valencia where we will see the different contrasts such as the city, orchard and sea.
During the tour we will take our strength with a typical local drink (Horchata).
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided bike tour.
- Typical local drink.
What's excluded :
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valencia, Valencia, Province of Valencia, Valencian Country
Fun bicycle route with numerous contrasts passes through the València that looks out to sea, between the bed of the River Turia converted into a garden for the use and enjoyment of the public, the garden, and the Mediterranean.
Pass By: Torres de Serranos, Plaza Fueros, Valencia Spain
We start in the Torres de Serranos, from where we go down to the Turia Garden to head to the City of Arts and Sciences. After crossing three historical bridges such as the Trinity, the Real and the Sea, and passing emblematic buildings of the city such as the Paseo de la Alameda, the Palau de la Música or the Gulliver Park, we will reach the aforementioned architectural ensemble and cultural. Once visited its incredible contemporary buildings, we will go to the Port of Valencia where you can see Las Atarazanas, the Clock Building, the Modernist style sheds and others of new construction such as the Veles e Vents building.
Pass By: Blasco Ibanez House/Museum, Paseo Maritimo, s/n, Valencia Spain
At the height of the clearing where the practice of football in Valencia began with Levante UD, we will take the maritime promenade through the beaches of Las Arenas and Malvarrosa until we reach the Blasco Ibáñez House Museum, where this famous writer lived and Valencian politician.
Pass By: Jardines de Monforte, Plaza Legion Espanola s/n, 46010, Valencia Spain
On the way back, we will go around the Mestalla Stadium, which houses the matches of Valencia CF, and through the Avenida de Blasco Ibáñez we arrive at the Jardines de Viveros. Before we will take a look at the Gardens of Monforte where the old lions of the Congress of Deputies are located as a result of a curious anecdote. The Nurseries stand out as the seat of the former Royal Palace, which was demolished during the French invasion at the beginning of the 19th century.
Pass By: Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia, Calle San Pio V 9, 46010, Valencia Spain
Next to these gardens is the Museum of Fine Arts of Valencia, second Pinacoteca of Spain behind the Prado Museum, which houses works such as Juanes, Velázquez, Francisco de Goya or Joaquín Sorolla, and styles as varied as Gothic , Renaissance, Baroque and Impressionism. Finally, we will cross the river to reach our starting point in the Torres de Serranos.
Departure Point :Torres De Serrano, 46003 Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.