Valencia Central Market Tour
This tour will explore Valencia Central Market, one of the oldest markets in Europe still in use. It is full of high quality products.
The building itself is a pearl of modernist architecture. Besides the history and culture behind the market, we have chosen a selection of stalls where we will be tasting high quality local products including Valencian wines. It is an amazing culinary experience while you are in Valencia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - During the tour, we will get to know the market and its history, making stops at some of the best shops to taste local products and finishing at one of the market bars to enjoy a glass of wine.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, Placa Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
Valencia Central Market is one of the oldest markets in Europe still in use. It is one of the most popular monuments in the city centre and a must, both for visitors and locals.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Central Market of Valencia, Plaça de la Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.