Valencia City Centre Food Tour
This tour is for you that likes gastronomy, history and visiting secret spots of the city.
You will discover Valencia's history, culture and gastronomy.
It is a tour to learn and enjoy the best tapas and drinks from our city.
During the tour, we will walk along the main streets in the city centre and will make 5 secret stops at bars, restaurants, bodegas and shops to taste and/or drink.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking and guided tour in Valencia city centre - old town
- Lunch - Our tour includes 5 secret stops at restaurants, bars and shops where we will enjoy a typical tapa or drink. Equivalent to a light lunch.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valencia Cathedral, Plaza de la Reina, 46003, Valencia Spain
Our tour will pass by the most emblematic buildings in Valencia old town.
Pass By: Central Market of Valencia, Placa Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
One of the oldest markets in Europe still in use. A "must" while you are visiting Valencia.
Pass By: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Placa de l'Ajuntament 1, 46002, Valencia Spain
City Hall Square with plenty of architecture and history around.
Pass By: Iglesia de los Santos Juanes, Plaza Mercado s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
On our way to the central market, we will pass by Santos Juanes church, Baroque style.
Pass By: La Lonja de la Seda, Plaza del Mercado, 46001, Valencia Spain
La Lonja is one of the most characteristic buildings of the city, in addition to being one of the most famous monuments of civil Gothic that Europe can offer.
Departure Point :The Central Market of Valencia, Plaça de la Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Palace of the Marqués de Dos Aguas, Palau del Marqués de Dosaigües, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.