Valerie's Chicago Chocolate Tours - Seated Tasting Edition
Valerie's chocolate events are back for Valentine's Day! Tour the world of chocolate, without leaving your seat, during this 90 minute chocolate tasting at Hannah's Bretzel led by chocolate expert and original chocolate tours founder Valerie Beck. Learn the history, health benefits, and romantic stories of chocolate, and taste cacao and bean-to-bar chocolate. Why is chocolate associated with love? Why does it lift our mood? We'll focus on the answers, and on sustainable chocolate, and we'll taste a lot of it, at this fun, fascinating, and delicious seated chocolate tasting! Great for couples, singles, or girls' day out!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Chocolate samples and water are included.
What's excluded :
- Parking is not included, and public transportation, walking, or a taxi or car service to the tasting location is recommended.
- • Meet at 2 pm at Hannah's Bretzel, 400 N. LaSalle (note there are other Hannah's locations, and we'll be at the one at 400 N. LaSalle).
• Look for our reserved table and smiling hostess.
• We'll get everyone seated, and begin the tasting.
• You'll be able to taste at least 5 different chocolate samples, during this guided tasting which will provide interesting chocolate information - where does it come from, how is it made, how do you know what's really in it, how can you choose sustainable chocolate - in a fun and entertaining manner.
• You can also taste cocoa beans or nibs, the seed of the fruit of the cacao tree from which all chocolate is made.
• The tasting will be interactive, with the chance for you to share your tasting notes or any questions if you wish.
• We'll read chocolate labels, and compare craft chocolate labels to commercial chocolate labels, to discuss what's really in each chocolate bar.
• Water is included, as well as all of the chocolate samples.
• You can purchase additional food or beverages if you wish.
• Did we mention you'll laugh, smile, and enjoy lots of chocolate!
• Here's to uplift through chocolate!
Departure Point :400 N LaSalle Dr, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is no dress code, come as you are. The chocolate tasting is accessible to all.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.