Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley) excursion
Do you imagine how would it be to walk on a place that was once an ocean? The region of the Valley of the Moon, is, according to the geologists, an old oceanic floor. The result is an unforgetable landscape.
This amazing place seems from another world. Heavy winds, salt carverns and rock formations with unusual morphology complete this scenery. And all that, only 17kms away from San Pedro. It´s a place you cannot miss.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Valle De La Luna
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle De La Luna, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
• “3 Marias”
• Salt Caverns
• Different viewpoints
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Sernatur, Toconao con Padre Gustavo Le Paige - Toconao, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.