Valley D'itria full day tour Cisternino Alberobello and Polignano a Mare
- Explore fantastic Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy a memorable four course lunch at "La Cantina", where chef Francesco will prepare his famous dishes in front of you.
- Visit Polignano a Mare charming village on the Adriatic cliffs.
- Breathtaking views of our region.
Itria Valley is a magical place, teeming with ancient olive trees, villages full of history and colors and a wonderful gastronomy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee break
- Entry/Admission - Trullo Sovrano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trullo Sovrano, Piazza Sacramento 10, 70011, Alberobello Italy
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Lecce, Lecce, Province of Lecce, Puglia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.