Valley of Fire & Wildlife Viewing Photo Tour from Las Vegas
Whether you’re shooting for print or social media, capture brilliant images of topaz water, scarlet cliffs, blue sky and muted desert flora on this small group photo tour of the Valley of Fire, just a short distance from Las Vegas. Your personal guide knows all the best viewpoints to capture landscapes and selfies, and can let you into the area’s secrets as well. Needless to say, your day includes door-to-door round-trip private transfers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Entry/Admission - Hemenway Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
Our morning begins with hotel pickup in Vegas around 7:00am for a ride to Valley of Fire State Park. There we'll take in the stunning beauty of the geologic formations, stopping at designated points along the way to capture breathtaking photos for your album and social media pages!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
After leaving the Valley of Fire, we'll make the drive back to Vegas by way of the scenic north shore of Lake Mead. As we pony through the mineral-splashed volcanic landscape of Mount Cleopatra, we'll make stops throughout the Pinto Valley to the Bowl of Fire, Rainbow Gardens and beyond! So sit back and enjoy the classic music of Ennio Morricone as we do, daydreaming of your favorite spaghetti western! You'll feel like you're actually on the set!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hemenway Park, 401 Ville Drive, Boulder City, NV 89005
Lastly we'll be headed for Boulder City and a very unique municipal park...one at which the wild desert bighorn sheep come down from the mountains and graze amongst the general public.You'll be sure to get those Instagram-worthy social media photos in a flash without having to dedicate an entire day to do it!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please expect a text from us the evening prior to your tour (usually by 7:30pm) at the phone number you provided during booking. This text will confirm your hotel and exact pickup time for the tour the following morning. If you fail to receive a text on your phone, please check your email for a message.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.