Valley of Fire Helicopter Tour with Champagne Floor Landing
Looking for something amazing to do in Las Vegas? We are proud to offer an exclusive helicopter tour over Las Vegas and the Valley of Fire before landing on a private bluff overlooking the uniquely beautiful Valley of Fire. Sip champagne and explore the landing site whilst you take in the serenity of this truly incredible state park.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
This tour departs from our beautiful Las Vegas terminal located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. Following a brief check-in process you will be introduced to your pilot before being escorted to your waiting helicopter. This helicopter tour is fully narrated by your pilot who will provide fascinating insights into the history of our beloved Las Vegas city as you make your way toward the Valley of Fire.
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
As you leave Las Vegas, you will fly over the surrounding mountain range as you fly towards the Valley of Fire. During the flight, your pilot will provide you with information on the geology and history of the truly remarkable Valley of Fire State Park.
A popular spot for hiking and camping with the locals the Valley of Fire features richly colored red hues and ancient rock formations, such as the Bee Hives and elephant rock, giving this beautiful landscape an almost alien world feel.
Upon landing your pilot will assist you in exiting the helicopter before pouring some champagne. You will enjoy approximately 30 minutes of free time to explore the area, take pictures, and enjoy the stunning beauty that is the Valley of Fire.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.