Valley of the Kings & Hatchepsut temple and Back into Egypt’s ancient history
Explore One of most popular City in Egypt,Luxor. Explore the highlights of the West Bank monuments and landmarks in Luxor on this 5-hour, private tour. You’ll step back into Egypt’s ancient history at the Valley of the Kings and Learn the story of Egypt’s first female Pharaoh Hatchepsut’s impressive temple in the company of an expert private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Entrance fees to all sites.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Your private guide will pick you up from your hotel, crossing the Nile River to the West Bank; where 64 ancient Egyptian rulers lie buried in the Valley of the Kings, you will see three tombs of the most famous Pharaohs ruled from Luxor, the burial chamber of Tutankhamen (additional ticket).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Continue to visit the temple mortuary of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari, Egypt’s only female ruler, rising out of the desert plain in a series of terraces. Discover the fantastic of the trading mission to the land of Punt (Somalia), Learn about Hatchepsut’s divine birth and how she convinced the Egyptian that she is the daughter of the god Amon, the principal god of Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all points - located at Luxor hotels, Airport and Nile Cruises
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.