Valley of the Latte Jungle Riverboat Adventure Cruise
Explore the jungles along the Talofofo and Ugum Rivers on this half-day tour. Visitors of all ages, from all over the world, will be greeted by our friendly staff at the Valley of the Latte Main Staging area near the Gift Shop. Fun and experienced guides will welcome you onto one of our Adventure River Boats. The trip begins as the boat leaves the dock and you are transported to another place and another time as you cruise over cool and calm waters. As you make your way down the ancient rivers, you will catch a glimpses of a thriving ancient Chamorro village. Over 4,500 years of history will be shared as you are greeted by Ulitao, a seafaring organization that keeps ancient traditions alive. Your knowledgeable guides will provide information on the history of the land, people, and local flora, fauna, and wildlife. A delicious Fiesta Style BBQ plate is provided on all morning tours and guests are allowed to enjoy a gorgeous botanical garden and animal sanctuary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Latte Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Latte Adventure Park, Talofofo, Guam 96910 Mariana Islands
he Valley of the Latte delivers a unique and once in a lifetime experience. As you travel along the Talofofo and Ugum Rivers, you will be transported to another time at the heart of Guam. Knowledgeable, friendly, and entertaining guides will share the rich history and culture of the Ancient Latte site, the local waters, the local wildlife, and ensure that you are smiling from start to finish. You will be welcomed by our living village, and guided through a breathtaking botanical garden, walk through the ruins of an ancient CHamoru village that is over 1,000 years old, and learn about Guam's history and culture. The experience only gets better as our guides demonstrate how ancient CHamoru started their fires and show you traditional basket weaving techniques. The longer you are here, the more you realize, that this is the best way to experience Guam.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The Tour Start Time is 9:00am for the Morning Tour & 2:30pm for the Afternoon Tours. Please be advised that tour time is different from the Hotel Pick Up time.Hotel Pick Up Times are as follows:Hotel Pickup:1st pickup between 7:25 – 8:152nd pickup between 12:55 – 13:45Hotel & Pick Up Times:Pia Marine1st: 07:25 2nd: 12:55Bayview | Oceanview | Nikko | Lotte1st: 07:30 2nd: 13:00Westin | Reef | Guam Plaza | DFS * | Capital1st: 07:35 2nd: 13:05 * DFS Pick Up at 13:05 Only.Hyatt | Pacific Bay | Grand Plaza | Dusit Thani | Outrigger1st: 07:40 2nd: 13:10Holiday Resort | Fiesta Resort1st: 07:45 2nd: 13:15Pacific Star | P.I.C. | Royal Orchid | Verona1st: 07:50 2nd: 13:20Hilton | Wyndham Garden1st: 08:00 2nd: 13:30Sheraton | Onward | Santa Fe1st: 08:10 2nd: 13:40Alupang Beach Tower1st: 08:15 2nd: 13:45Venue1st: 08:55 2nd: 14:35Hotel Return1st: 12:30 2nd: 17:20
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Casual attire and walking shoes are the options of choice. However, if surfing, kayaking, paddle boarding or adventure hiking are more your speed, then dress appropriately for the fun-filled family adventures that lie ahead.
- Please remember to bring your hats, caps, towels, sunglasses, and cameras. You must not forget cameras and remember to share all your wonderful experiences while immersing yourself in the sun, fun and sand.
- Tour with pickup/drop-off is 4-hours, with self-drive it's 2.5-hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 88 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our staff and every single guest has always been our highest priority. Please visit to learn about all of the changes we have made to ensure a safe and wonderful return to adventure at the Valley of the Latte.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.