Valley of the Latte Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Grab a board, the water is just right.
The Valley of the Latte Adventure Park offers a fun and relatively easy Stand-up Paddle Board experience. Paddle serenely through the flat waters of Talofofo and Ugum Rivers. The Stand-up Paddle Boarding adventure is a great way to relax and enjoy the islands tranquil and vibrant ambiance.
In order to provide the highest levels of Adventure, please book your Stand Up Paddle Boarding Experience 48 hours in advance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected
What's excluded :
Guided tours transport guests on River Boat Cruises, Kayaks, or Paddle Boards over Guam's only navigable river to an ancient Chamorro Latte Site. Guests will enjoy a fun, educational, cultural, and historical adventure complete with knowledgeable guides and a delicious Fiesta Style Island BBQ plate on the morning tours. Travelers of all ages, from all over the world, will be able to share in and create memories while immersed in the beauty and culture of Guam while learning how the ancient Chamorros lived off the land, started fires, or weaved tools from local pandanus and coconut leaves. Our tours bring the ancient island and legends to life with living depictions of how our ancestors lived. Guests will also enjoy the animal sanctuary, riding on a Karabao, a guided tour around the Botanical Site, and so much more.
• Valley of the Latte Adventure Park, Talofofo, Guam 96910 Mariana Islands
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The Hotel Pick Up Time is different from the 9:00am tour start time, please check and confirm your hotel pick up time. Thank you.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our staff and every single guest has always been our highest priority. Please visit our website to learn about all of the changes we have made to ensure a safe and wonderful return to adventure at the Valley of the Latte.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.