Valparaiso, Casablanca Valley and Viña del Mar
We leave Santiago from the hotel in the direction to Valparaiso. After about an hour we arrive at the
Casablanca Valley and visite an
organic vineyard with the option of buying a wine tasting. We continue until
Valparaiso. We walk through
Cerro Concepción and
Cerro Alegre, the most emblematic hills of Valparaiso. Walking tour takes about an hour and half to explore its
picturesque streets. After that we visit the port and then
Viña del Mar and
Reñaca where we stop for lunch. After lunch we walk a few meters to see from the beach a large rock that is the habitat of a group of sea lions. We continue along a coastal road in the van to get to Con Con and return to Santiago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Digital travel photography set.
- Entry/Admission - Casablanca Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casablanca Valley, Casablanca Chile
Wine tasting in a vineyard in the Casablanca valley.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Walk through two hills of Valparaíso, Cerro Alegre and Cerro Concepción. We walk narrow streets only for pedestrians decorated with eye-catching graffiti and street murals, viewpoints such as the Atkinson, Dimalow, Gervasoni and Yugoslavian promenade that are part of the early 1900s and world heritage buildings.
In the van we go through the lower part of Valparaíso and the port and then continue to Viña del Mar.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vina del Mar, Vina del Mar, Valparaiso Region
In Viña del Mar we take a walk in places like its beaches and the casino, the city's gastronomic center and stop at Reñaca beach for lunch (not included in the price).
After lunch we go along the beach where you can see a rock inhabited by sea lions.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Contact by WhatsApp
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.