Valporquero Cave Excursion
Departure from León through the Río Torío Valley. We will pass through the town of Vegacervera with its Roman bridge and the impressive Hoces de Vegacervera, a short stop at Las Hoces, to contemplate its rocky walls over 100 meters high. We continue the ascent to the Valporquero Caves, located at about 1300 meters of altitude. With an interior temperature of around 7ºC (recommended clothing and footwear are recommended), the visit is guided and lasts an hour and a half, where you can admire its 7 rooms (Gran Rotonda, Gran Vía, Sala de las Maravillas, etc. ) with its stalactites and stalagmites. When the visit ends, I return to León.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance and guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Cueva de Valporquero
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cueva de Valporquero, Valporquero de Torio -Leon- -Espana- Calle la Cueva s/n., 24837 Valporquero de Torio Spain
Guided tour inside the Caves, lasts an hour and a half, where you can admire its 7 rooms (Gran Rotonda, Gran Vía, Sala de las Maravillas, etc.) with their stalactites and stalagmites.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mundileon, Calle Villa Benavente, 4, 24004 León, Spain
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.