Val'quirico an Italian history
A private tour for you or your partner, family or friends, where together you will enjoy this beautiful place to hang out in a different and unique place in Mexico. You can take advantage of every corner to take the best selfies or photos and at the end eat at one of the best restaurants found in this place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Val'Quirico
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - It does not include food or drinks, nor tips in the places of visit.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Val'Quirico, Carretera Xoxtla Santa Isabel Tetlatlauhca Km 2 No. 101, Nativitas, Nativitas Municipality 90710 Mexico
Our certified guide will find you at your hotel or starting point to go to your destination.
We will visit a Tuscan Italian Village Medieval style. We will visit this beautiful place to be able to pose for the photo in every corner and then if you wish, free time so that you can eat or have breakfast at the restaurant of your choice.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza 111, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Let's pick up passengers in the lobby of any hotel in Puebla
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All the tours we offer is privately. If you travel as a couple, family or friends, we do not mix the tour with other people or groups unknown to you. Tours are by private car that are disinfected or sanitized before and after each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.