Vancouver Christmas Festival of Lights
Enjoy the best of Vancouver Christmas Festival of Lights with a Local Guide.
Vancouver Christmas Festival of Lights is a private tour tailored for guests who wants to experience the Christmas spirit and joy during the winter, see the colourful decorations and events, in luxury, comfort, and relaxation.
You will visit Stanley Park, Van Deusen Garden, False Creek, and Downtown Vancouver including Canada Place to see and experience the colourful lights and special events of the season. There will be stops along the route, to explore and to take photographs (photo ops).
It is perfect for everyone. Honeymooners, families, children, and seniors - this tour is a great fit for all.
It is accompanied by live commentaries in English on board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private Driver/guide
- Live commentary in English on board
- Private transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance tickets to Van Dusen Garden Festival of Lights
- Entrance tickets to Stanley Park Bright Nights
- Entry/Admission - VanDusen Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Stanley Park Bright Nights Miniature Train rides
- Entrance tickets to Capilano Suspension Bridge Canyon Lights
- Other out of pocket expenses
- Gratuities but greatly appreciated
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: VanDusen Botanical Garden, 5251 Oak St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6M 4H1 Canada
You will first visit the Van Dusen Botanical Garden and experience the Van Dusen Festival of Lights, including the Dancing Lights, Air France Carousel Ride, Fireside Lounge, Make A Wish Candle Grotto, and meet Santa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Experience Canyon Lights, the holiday season, and be amazed by the hundreds of thousands of lights throughout the park. The suspension bridge, Treetops Adventure, Cliffwalk, the rainforest and canyon are transformed into a world of festive lights and visual enchantment.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Park, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia
Enjoy Bright Nights at Stanley Park, miniature train ride, and be dazzled by millions of sparkling festive lights, and colourful decorations of Santa, deers, and elves.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Downtown Vancouver.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 1 - 5 tour for free (Entrance tickets to Van Dusen Garden payable)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.