Vancouver City Explorer Private Tour
Explore the best of Vancouver with a Local Guide.
This private tour is perfect for guests who wants to experience the highlights of Vancouver, the best the city has to offer, in luxury, and comfort.There will be stops along the route, to explore and to take photographs (photo ops).
You will visit, experience and enjoy beautiful parks, lush temperate rain forests, scenic mountain views, gorgeous waterfronts, a cultural hub, and historic neighbourhoods dating back to the 1850s.
It is accompanied by live commentaries in English on board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Private transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Hotel/cruise ship terminal pickup and drop-off
- Private tour - just you and your group only
What's excluded :
- Other out of pocket expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canada Place Building 780-999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3C1 Canada
Be enchanted by the beautiful views of the North Shore, the living roof of the Convention Centre, and Jack Poole Plaza, the venue for the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics
Pass By: Marine Building, 355 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 2G8 Canada
The most iconic building in Vancouver, famed for its beautiful art decor.
Pass By: Vancouver Art Gallery, 750 Hornby St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2H7 Canada
Home to a permanent collection of paintings of Emily Carr, and other famous painters and artists
Pass By: Robson Street, Robson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia
The earliest and busiest shopping street in Vancouver.
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
The most beautiful and largest urban park in North America. Visit the Rose Garden, Totem Poles, and Prospect Point.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: English Bay, 1795 Beach Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Y9 Canada
Be enchanted by this beautiful beach and waterfront, venue to the annual Polar Bear Swim, and International Festival of Lights.
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth Park, 4600 Cambie St, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Y 2M4 Canada
Enjoy a beautiful landscape garden in an old quarry in the city, located at the highest point in the city with a stunning view of the city and the North Shore.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
A must visit cultural hotspot in Vancouver, previously an old manufacturing hub. Visit the Granville Island Market.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Vancouver Public Library (Central Library Branch), 340 West Georgia St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 6B1 Canada
The largest public library in Vancouver, a building with architecture resembling the Roman Coliseum
Pass By: B.C. Place Stadium, 777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4Y8 Canada
The largest retractable roof stadium in the world. Home to the Vancouver Whitecaps and the BC Lions
Pass By: Rogers Arena, 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 6G1 Canada
An ice hockey stadium, home to the Vancouver Canucks, ice hockey team. It was the venue for the ice hockey event during the 2010 Winter Olympics
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
The largest Chinatown in Canada, and the second largest in North America. See the narrowest commercial building the Guinness Book of Record - 6 feet wide.
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
This is where it all began for Vancouver, dating back to the 1850s. Named after John "Gassy Jack" Deighton, an Englishman from Hull, England. See the most photographed icon in Gastown, the Steam Clock
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Canada Place, Vancouver
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children aged 1-5 travel for free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.