Vancouver Distillery Private Tour and Tasting
Vancouver is going through an amazing renaissance with the opening of three new craft distilleries. Enjoy an exclusive, 3-hour tasting tour, a great way to spend an afternoon or evening with friends, get the party started, or even shop for that special gift. Sample strong spirits while learning about the distilling process. Vancouver hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Long Table Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Odd Society Spirits
- Entry/Admission - The Liberty Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Long Table Distillery, 1451 Hornby St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1W8 Canada
The West Coast Canadian Ginsmiths, celebrating the fine art of distilling small-batch gins and handcrafting premium spirits in an intimate setting that encourages conversations and connections, nurtures a sense of belonging and evokes our motto of offering “a place where kindred spirits meet”.
It was this very idea that inspired our name and drives us to not only produce an array of meticulously crafted award winning gins and seasonal spirits that we produce from 100-per-cent Canadian grain spirits, but to nurture a social setting that brings friends, family, new acquaintances and communities to join us around the long table.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Odd Society Spirits, 1725 Powell St, Vancouver, British Columbia V5L 1H6 Canada
Odd Society is dedicated to combining Old World distilling traditions with New World ingredients and ingenuity to create a family of spirits including whiskey, vodka and gin.
Founder and Distiller Gordon Glanz holds an MSc in brewing and distilling from Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland where he experimented with distilling whiskey using raw grains and commercial enzymes before studying under the masters at Springbank distillery in Campbeltown.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Liberty Distillery, 1494 Old Bridge St Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S6 Canada
Wishing to celebrate and pay homage to their ancestral roots, their spirits are fermented and distilled onsite following exacting recipes. They complete every step of the process right on Granville Island – from organic grain to glass! Spirit production is an art form that requires time honored experience, knowledge & care. All their spirits are crafted by hand from only the finest organic BC grown grains and raw materials. Each batch is perfected by meticulously controlling every step – from the on-site fermentation of our selected organic grains to the triple distillation process in our handmade copper stills.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all Vancouver Hotels and residences.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 19 years old with two pieces of government issued ID, if required
- Minimum of two people per booking required
- Maximum of six people per group allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- . We have installed plexiglas barriers in each classic limo to separate guide from guests. All common touchable areas are sanitized between every tour, and we will do everything possible to maintain safe social distancing throughout the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.