Vancouver Half Day City Tour Private
- This city overview includes the Vancouver must visiting attraction along with some must visiting hidden places for knowing more about the culture of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Vancouver Lookout Admission Tickets
- Sightseeing,Exploring the city in depth
- Spotify on demand
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- All Personal Expense
- Vancouver is a spectacular city with rich natural resources .A half-day tour of the beautiful city Vancouver is here where the driver and an escort will guide your group to must visiting attractions of the city such as Stanley Park, Chinatown, Granville Island, Gastown and.Vancouver Look Out, For enjoying the real culture of the city we will take you to see the totem pole, food stalls, and craft galleries and in the end, we will make you see the breathtaking view of the city from the lookouts like prospect point. The escort will inform you of the crispy, fascinating, and interesting stories of the city.Show the best 360-degree view from atop, Vancouver
Collective information will be provided regarding the history, architecture, and culture from our tour leader.
Choose the time according to your comfortably (morning and afternoon)
Pickup and drop off included in it
The tour begins with pickup from your informed place (hotel or cruise ship terminal), Grab a seat in the comfortable Minivan. This vibrant city tour will start from the Gastown with hearing about the story tales of that particular place from your local guide and then continue to Chinatown, it is a place which has the largest outside population of Chinese.
Then the tour will move forward to the Stanley Park, it is a remarkable 1,000 acre beautiful land with numbers of specialized plants and trees of the Rocky Mountain area. Then we will see the breathtaking view from the park’s highest peak along with the North Shore Mountains, Lion gate bridges and Burrard inlet and viewing the first national totem poles at Brockton Point.
Than for enjoying the basic culture of the city, we will stroll down to the Robson Street, it is one of the most colourfull attractions for everyone for localities and travelers too. The place is considered as the heaven in Vancouver for the shopaholic and food lovers people.
Then the charm with the relaxing mood of the tour is here at the Harbour Center for Vancouver Loolout, go by the high-speed elevator at the height of more than 550 feet and admire the breathtaking, spectacular overview of the majestic city along with the wonderful mountains and the splendid Pacific Ocean.
Here your tour ends with drop- off at your original departure point.
Departure Point :
PortsVancouver cruise portCanada place port vancouver
AirportsVancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 CanadaVancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Return Detail :Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada -
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.