Vancouver to Victoria Seaplane Flight
You could take the ferry or a bus to Victoria, but with all the transportation and traffic involved, it could take hours. Get to your destination in 35 minutes with this one way seaplane flight from Vancouver. As you fly over Vancouver, capture prime aerial views of Canada Place, Burrard Inlet and Stanley Park. Fly south over the Salish Sea and the Gulf Islands, and then land downtown at Victoria’s Inner Harbour near the Fairmont Empress Hotel and BC Parliament Buildings.
per adult from
What's included :
- Taxes and fees
- One way flight
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Return airfare
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harbour Air Seaplanes, 1055 Canada Pl Unit #1 Burrard Landing, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
Make your way to the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre at Coal Harbour just steps from Canada Place, the Vancouver Convention Centre, and Jack Poole Plaza. Harbour Air flights depart multiple times daily between 7:30am to 6:30pm, giving you plenty of flexibility in making your travel plans.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Harbour Air Seaplanes, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
The Victoria Harbour Airport terminal is situated in the Inner Harbour on Wharf Street steps from the downtown core, the Parliament Buildings and many of the city’s iconic hotels and attractions
Departure Point :Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Seaplane Terminal, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Return Detail :Harbour Air Seaplanes, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel. https://www.harbourair.com/covid-19-flight-update/#prioritizing-pax-safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.