Varanasi Ghats & Villages
Experience the famed Ghats of Varanasi with a boat tour of Ganges & also experience the rural hinterland of Varanasi by visiting a village. There are several activities that you can do, including watching the people still flourishing under natural environments and proudly maintaining their ancient customs and close-knit communities, having all organic food that is as authentic as the nature of the inhabitants, participating in the daily activities of villagers such as farm activities, shepherding. Simply detoxify your lungs by inhaling the pollution-free and experiencing green surroundings by opting to stay in a villagers’ homestay / farmhouse instead of a typical hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in Private room
- Boat ride on the river Ganges
- local guide
- driver along with pivate car
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Dasaswamedh Ghat
Day 1: Arrive varanasi
Stop At: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
After a comfortable picked up from your hotel / airport / railway station, you will be taken to the rural hinterland of the Varanasi. In the green and purified settings, you have the chance to visit farms and other traditional places in the village. In the evening, drop back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: overnight in a budget hotel in a private room
Day 2: depart varaansi
Pass By: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
In the early morning (05:00), you are picked up from your hotel / lodge, and proceed to Dashashwamedh Ghat and take a boat ride on the sacred river Ganges to see the cremation Ghats and witness the living traditions of one of the world's oldest and most important religions. Then, return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, drop back to your hotel / airport / railway station.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Varanasi hotel/airport/railways station
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.