Varanasi on Tuk Tuk (2 hours offbeat experience on famous mean of local travel)
Outing on a TukTuk is a unique experience in itself, explore the attractions in the city, centuries old buildings, narrow lanes on a very famous mean of local travel. Join us on this amazing and completely offbeat experience of Varanasi; pass through the hustle and bustle of the city, soak up Varanasi's unique sights, architect and colorful lanes and its magnificent beauty on this tour.
1. This guided excursion will give you the amazing insights and first hand experiences into the lives of locals, the colorful Indian culture, customs, traditions and people with lots of wonderful stories.
2. Capture the beauty of colorful lanes, houses, historical monuments in this experience, a good way to explore holy city especially if you are a traveler and looking to savor this city.
3. You will explore the city's gems in unique style of ‘infotainment’ that you would easily miss exploring by our own and will make your journey to Varanasi truly special.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Tuk Tuk Ride
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet to understand the local trivia
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Food and Drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dasaswamedh Ghat Road Bangali Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Visit the Dashashwamedh Ghat which is the oldest and holiest ghat and heart of the action where the famous Ganga aarti takes place every evening. Walk around the Ghats of Kashi and learn energy transformation techniques that will help you balance the energy system within you.
Stop At: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Manikarnika Ghat is the holiest among the sacred riverfronts, alongside the river Ganga, known for if a dead human cremated, the soul finds salvation/Moksha
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), Lahori Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
We will pass by the Holiest Shiva Temple
Stop At: Nepali Temple (Kathwala Temple), Lalita Ghat,, Varanasi India
Explore the 'Wooden Temple' also known as Mini Khajuraho built in Nepali Style of Architecture
Stop At: Man Singh Observatory, Dashashvamedh Ghat, Varanasi India
Visit the Centuries old Buildings, narrow lanes and old markets of the Kashi, Most photographed temples in the city and pass by an Masonry Observatories
Pass By: Assi Ghat, Sdkfjl, Varanasi 221005 India
Visit the the furthest south of the main ghat and Shri Durga Temple
Pass By: Bharat Kala Bhavan, Varanasi Hindu University Opposit from Institute of Managemet Studies, Varanasi 221005 India
Explore the Bharat Kala Bhavan Museum, which is renowned for its rich collection of Indian paintings date back to between 11th century and 20th century.
Pass By: Ramnagar Fort, Kila Road Ramnagar Crossing, Varanasi 221008 India
Explore this majestic palace which is a combination of architectural excellence and astronomical brilliance constructed by the King of Banaras in the year 1750 AD.
Departure Point :Hotel Ganges Grand, Front Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.