Varanasi Walking Tour
Experience authentic Varanasi on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers specially trained by Yo Tours™. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, you will listen to wonderful stories about the city, its history and people, you will learn about its vibrant culture, fun facts and must do things in the city.
You will walk with our highly trained, fun and energetic tour guide, from one point of attraction to another, for approximately 2 KMs; listening to the great stories of the past, learn about the culture, history and fun facts to truly enrich the experience of exploring the city.
Yo Tours follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you. Many of our guests say that "the walking tour with Yo Tours™ was the highlight of their visit to the city".
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- 3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
- 4. Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Varanasi 221001 India
The Holiest Shiva Temple and a 'Wooden Temple' also known as Mini Khajuraho built in Nepali Style of Architecture
Pass By: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Manikarnika Ghat, holiest among the sacred riverfronts, alongside the river Ganga, known for if a dead human cremated, the soul finds salvation/Moksha.
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the city's gems that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
Departure Point :St. Thomas Church, Girja Ghar, Ramapura Luxa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Return Detail :Ratneshwar Mahadev Temple, Visheshwar Ganj Road, near Shree Maha Mrityunjay Temple, Garwasitola, Daranagar, Kotwali, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.