Vasse Felix Epicurean Tour and Tasting Experience with 5 Course Lunch
This indulgent culinary journey takes you behind the scenes with an in-depth exploration of viticulture and winemaking at Vasse Felix with access to the winemaker and chef.
During this experience you’ll have the rare opportunity to meet with the winemaker in the winery gaining unique insights into the Estate's winemaking techniques and philosophies, before returning to the Cellar Door tasting room where you'll join your host for a tasting of eight wines from the Wine Collection.
Following your tasting, you’ll be seated in the acclaimed Vasse Felix restaurant where you’ll meet the chef and learn about the philosophies that guide the creation of dishes. Enjoy a sumptuous five course tasting menu with wines, before selecting your choice of a bottle of Vasse Felix Premier wine to take home.
Please note, during your tour and wine tasting you will be joined by other guests booked on this experience, however at lunch your booking will be seated separately.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Behind the scenes tour of the winery and vineyards
- Meet the winemaker
- Tutored tasting of eight wines from the Vasse Felix Wine Collection
- Five course lunch paired with wines, meet the Chef
- Bottle of Premier wine to take home
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Explore the world of food and wine at Margaret River’s founding wine estate. This tour takes you behind the scenes on winemaking, sharing unique historical insights into the region and all facets of wine production at Vasse Felix. Meet with the winemaker as you explore the winery and red barrel hall, before joining your host for a tasting of the Wine Collection. Then step into the world of food and wine matching, where you’ll gain insights into Margaret River’s local produce, and the philosophies that guide the Vasse Felix Chefs in their creation of dishes to match with the region’s wines. Meet the Chef and enjoy the ultimate treat of a five course tasting menu, paired with wines. Finally select your choice of a bottle of Vasse Felix Premier wine to take away and share with your friends and family.
• Vasse Felix Winery, Cnr Tom Cullity Drive & Caves Road, Cowaramup, Western Australia WA 6284 Australia
• Course 1 - Snack paired with Blanc de Blancs sparkling
• Course 2 - Kingfish, fenugreek, maesil paired with Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
• Course 3 - Lamb, XO, lettuce, taramasalata paired with Cabernet Sauvignon
• Course 4 - Today’s fish, potato, eel, tobiko paired with Chardonnay
• Course 5 - Kombu cheesecake, truffle with Coffee or Tea
Departure Point :Vasse Felix, 4357 Caves Rd, Wilyabrup WA 6280, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair access to the restaurant is restricted; please contact Vasse Felix to discuss alternative restaurant dining options.
- Guests will be seated by booking in the restaurant (not as a group)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years. Photo identification may be required.
- The walking component of this tour is subject to weather conditions. As the walking component of this tour includes a walk through the vineyards, we recommend wearing comfortable enclosed footwear and a jacket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vasse Felix is adhering to the COVID-19 Hospitality Hygiene requirements as specified by the Western Australian State Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.