Vasse Felix Winery Tour and Tasting
Immerse yourself in the history of Margaret River and Vasse Felix with this comprehensive tour of the region's founding wine estate. In this guided tour you will explore the first vines ever planted in Margaret River, take a behind the scenes look at our winemaking and enjoy a tutored tasting of Vasse Felix wines.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided vineyard and winery tour
- Tutored tasting of eight wines from the Vasse Felix Wine Collection
- A small selection of gourmet bites.
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vasse Felix Winery, Cnr Tom Cullity Drive & Caves Road, Cowaramup, Western Australia WA 6284 Australia
Your Vasse Felix original tour takes you behind the scenes on winemaking at Margaret River’s founding wine estate, sharing unique historical insights into the region and all facets of winemaking at Vasse Felix.
This walking tour completes with a seated tasting of the Wine Collection, accompanied with a small selection of gourmet bites.
Margaret River experiences the unique combination of a Mediterranean climate, maritime influence and perfect soils for viticulture. Together, these conditions are ideal for growing Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay. This glorious estate is recognised as one of Australia's drawcard winery destinations featuring a tasting room, critically acclaimed restaurant, wine lounge, art gallery and wine museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vasse Felix, 4357 Caves Rd, Wilyabrup WA 6280, Australia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years. Photo identification may be required.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The walking component of this tour is subject to weather conditions. As the walking component of this tour includes a walk through the vineyards, we recommend wearing comfortable enclosed footwear and a jacket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vasse Felix is adhering to the COVID-19 Hospitality Hygiene requirements as specified by the Western Australian State Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.