Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Night Tour - small group
• Enter the Vatican after general opening hours.
• Explore the Vatican Museums with Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of Maps etc.
• Marvel at the Sistine Chapel and its frescoes.
• Sistine Chapel to contemplate the glory of Michelangelo’s acclaimed masterpiece of "The Last Judgment."
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- St Peter's Basilica entrance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Rome Tours, 00192 Rome Italy
via tunisi 5/a
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more. Denied access will not be refunded. To enter the Vatican Museums it is obligatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.