Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Tour
The Vatican Museums are some of the busiest in the world, but this accessible tour makes for a stress-free way to explore. Pick up from multiple daily tour times, meet your guide on site and-thanks to skip-the-line tickets-head right inside. Tour the Sistine Chapel , see the priceless lmasterpieces in the museums galleries and enjoy the direct access to neighboring St. Peters Basilica.
Personal headsets are included, so you can hear your guide's every word as you go.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/admission, local taxes, professional guide, headset to hear your guide
- Groupsize less than 11 people no use of headset
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, gratuites, pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After meeting yuour guide at our office, you'll bypass the main entrance line with your skip-the-line ticket.
Start exploring the collections of the Vatican Museums, hearing the history that dates back to the 16-centrury days of Pope Giulio II. Subsequent popes added to the Museums collectionan impressive portfolio of art weaves some 4.35 miles(7KM) around the complex.
Discover masterpieces of Greek Classical art and Renaissance wonders by the likes of Michelangelo and Raphael.
Highlights include the ancient Statue of Laocoon and His Sons and the Transfiguration. Wonder among the works of Italian masters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Perugino and Fra Angelico. Along your way, your hear little-known jtales about the Catholic church.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Last thing you will do is to step inside St. Peters Basilica to gaze at La Pieta almong baroque and Renaissance architecture. Before you leave you can also visit the the papel crypt, where Pope John Paul II and others were laid to rest.
PLS NOTE DURING COVID-19 for security measure this privileged entrance is closed
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Finish your tour of the Vatican Museums wit a visit to the Sistine Chapel, home of Michelangelo's The Last Judgement.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After your tour is over you will exit right on St. Peter’s Square
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Via Santamaura, 21, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.