Vegetarian Greek dinner with an Acropolis view
Enjoy a delicious Greek dinner tailored especially for vegetable-lovers! Taste a rich selection of traditional dishes cooked with organic products from around Greece, while enjoying the view from the terrace.
• Dine on a variety of vegetarian Greek mezze, a main course, and a dessert
• Aperitif and wine are included
• Enjoy a relaxing experience on a rooftop terrace with a romantic, panoramic view of Athens, the Acropolis, and Lycabettus hill
• Communal dining for 2 to 15 people
• Local host Michail has rave reviews on TripAdvisor!
per adult from
What's included :
- A delicious Greek dinner tailored especially for vegetable-lovers
- Drinks and beverages (Wine, Aperitif)
- Unique access to a charming rooftop terrace with a romantic, panoramic view of Athens
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
What's excluded :
- Local host Michail is a professional chef of traditional Greek cuisine. He loves sharing his passion for authentic, well-cooked Greek food with other people. Michail’s inspiration comes from traveling and exciting new experiences. He also has his friends coming over to help with hosting the event to make sure everything is perfect for you!
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
• Chios Mastic Aperitif - Aperitif of mellow and aromatic Chios mastic liqueur
• Dakos Cretan salad - Cretan version of the Greek salad with barley rusks, fresh tomatoes, olives, capers, feta cheese and extra virgin olive oil
• Tzatziki - The famous Greek sauce made of strained yogurt, cucumber and garlic
• Traditional pie with greens and feta cheese - Traditional pie with aromatic greens, herbs, top-quality feta cheese and handmade pastry
• Zucchini balls - Fried zucchini balls with yellow cheese, parsley, spearmint, dill, fresh onion and aromatic spices
• Baked eggplants with tomatoes and cheese - Baked eggplants with a topping of tomatoes, onion and cheese
• A variety plate of seasonal local bio fruits
Departure Point :Prigkiponnison, Athina, Greece
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.