Vembanad Wetlands Conservation Programme With Houseboat Cruise
VEMBANAD WETLANDS CONSERVATION PROGRAMME is a programme helps the travelers to give awareness of conservation initiatives by ATREE visit projects sites and see how the project support the local people and also be part of their initiatives. Passengers will also get an opportunity to enjoy cruise on traditional Houseboat
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Vembanad Lake
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vembanad Lake, India
This programme enables travelers to visit ATREE project in Muhamma on Venbanadu wetland conservation, ATREE an organization initiated by Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment, wherein the local communities undertake various measures to conserve the lake and the surrounding wetlands.
You will be picked up from Cochin port. Depart for Muhamma ATREE project site.
Reach Muhamma, welcome drink followed by a short video presentation on the Vembanad conservation project.
Participants will be taken by boat where they will witness various activities by the local fisherman folk ( stakeholders of Vembanadu lake) like Clam collection, Fish sanctuary etc later board Houseboat for short cruise with lunch
Enjoy Houseboat cruise and enjoy sumptoms Kerala Lunch.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Kochi Port, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.