Venetian aperitif class
This tour was born from the idea of involving our guests in one of the topical moments of Venetian culture.
In Venice the spritz is famous, the aperitif based on Aperol or Bitter or Select combined with water and prosecco, but what distinguishes our aperitif is the food proposal.
In the bars and taverns everyone indulges in the creation of "cicchetti" from the most traditional to the most innovative ones where new ingredients are combined with the Venetian culinary tradition.
There are "cicchetti" for all tastes and all budgets and we want to offer you this experience of creating cicchetti to bring home a little of Venetian culture.
The experience consists of a school of cicchetti with chef at his home and at the end of the class a real Venetian aperitif with what we have prepared.
At the end of this tour you will have discovered how some Venetian cicchetti are prepared and you will be able to prepare them to your friends and family when you return home
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- local guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
we will visit the house of our professional chef who will teach us how to prepare a truly Venetian aperitif including the preparation drinks like spritz and food , the famous cicchetti.
at the end of the class we will enjoy the aperitif with the chef
Departure Point :Ruga Giuffa, 5249A, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.