Venetian Cicchetti Street Food & Sightseeing Walking Tour with local guide
When you think about Italy, you think about the Sea and the Food, you think about Venice and Rome so there is no better way to dive right into the Italian lifestyle than coming with us on this unique 2.5-hour Street Food tour, where you will not only taste some of the most typical foods Venetians eat, but also see a lot of the marvelous sights in this world-famous city.Your local guide will tell you all about the past and present of these historical places, and also about the lifestyle and cultural facts you wouldn't get strolling on your own. During this walking tour you'll see some beautiful and well known sites such as Campo San Bartolomeo, Campo San Polo and Basilica dei Frari and you will taste some of the most typical Venetian foods, the “cicchetti” and “burianelli” in the traditional Bacari bars. If you don't want to just walk around aimlessly, but you really want to live and taste the city, come join us on this 2.5-hour walking Street Food and Sightseeing tour through Venice.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tastings
- English speaking Local guide
What's excluded :
- Tip (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Food Tours of Venice, 2862 Campiello S. Vidal, 30124 Venice Italy
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Campo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Detailed meeting point info will be provided after the booking confirmation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Food varies according to season
- Infant seats available
- Please note that on Mondays, on public holidays , and in all the afternoon the fish market is closed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please make sure you arrive at least 5 minutes before. This is key to ensuring the quality of your experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.