Venice: Gondola ride on Grand Canal with music and dinner
Unforgettable gondola ride with singer and musicians playing popular Italian songs! You and the small gondola flotilla will glide the Grand Canal and its picturesque canals! Admire La Fenice theatre, Peggy Guggenheim collection and La Salute church and many other Venetian highlights!
The professional musicians will play for you the most popular and romantic Italian songs while the gondolier escort you truth the magic waterways of Venice!
Enjoy the skip-the line ticket and get on the gondola without waiting extra-time!
At the end of the ride you will enjoy a romantic 3-courses dinner in a traditional Venetian restaurant.
The only gondola ride with the commentary (by app or brochure) in 9 different languages that will narrate you history and legends of the Palaces and monuments around you
Only small group in order to make you listen perfectly the songs performed by the musicians!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride, Skip the line
- Live music with music and singers for small group: 5 gondolas maximum for the best music listening
- Commentary with mobile app or brochure
- Dinner with private table in a typical Venetian Restaurant
- Multilingual assistance at the meeting point
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
“The most beautiful road in the world”, this is how the Grand Canal is known as. Gondola serenades have always been part of Venetian culture, an unchanged tradition for an unchageable city. If you look around, what you will see is almost exactly what a nobleman in the 18th century might have looked upon, and before him a Renaissance courtesan and before him a merchant in the Middle Ages.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
Once one of 7 major theatres in the city, today the Fenice is Venice’s one and only opera house. It is surely a jewel among European theatres, and began to shine from the beginning, as the best composers of the age wrote and performed their operas here, among which Bellini, Donizetti and Rossini. But it was Giuseppe Verdi who is most attached to the Fenice and to Venetian memory.
Pass By: Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
Peggy Guggenheim Collection, one of the most important art collections in the world. Peggy Guggenheim, originally from New York, arrived in Venice in 1949 and began to satisfy art addiction buying this wonderful building where she displayed invaluable artworks to the world. The beautiful terrace you see is where Guggenheim sun-bathed regularly looking onto the Grand Canal.
Stop At: Chiesa di Santa Maria del Giglio (Zobenigo), Campo Santa Maria del Giglio, 2542, 30124 Venice Italy
Enjoy a private dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant: dinner with three courses.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :S. Marco, 2542, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The musicians will be only in the gondola at the center of the row. There is not singer in every gondola
- You will receive the gondola commentary on the spot
- Most travelers can participate
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.