Venice Lido Bike Tour
Explore Venice from a different perspective cycling around the lagoon.
Take a 4-hour (1,5 hour by boat - 2,5 hour by bicyle) small-group (maximum 10 people) cycling tour and visit the most unusual historical and cultural places of the city avoiding crowds and beaten paths!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Return ferry boat tickets to Lido (approx. €17 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malamocco, Venice Italy
Malacco one of the oldest ancient village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cycling Venice Lagoon, People Mover Venezia, Tronchetto Station, 30175 Venice Italy
If you are arriving by vaperetto get off at tronchetto (car park) then walk along the waterfront toward the Stazione Tronchetto (people mover) you can see the large glass roofing on the skyline. We meet at the entrance.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :People Mover - Tronchetto station, Isola Nova del Tronchetto, 33, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent/ guardian.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.