Venice Shared Arrival Transfer: Marittima Cruise Port to Central Venice
Travel from the Venice cruise port (Venezia Marittima) to your Venice hotel by motorboat! Book this cruise transfer for a fast, fun and hassle-free journey to central Venice. After you board the boat, sit back and take in the sights of Venice as you glide through the Venetian lagoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared boat transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transfer services are available seven days a week for one to six people and six pieces of luggage. When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise details and your Venice hotel details (if applicable). Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Your boat from the Marittima cruise port will alter its route (when possible) to drop you off at the most convenient stop to your Venice hotel. See the Itinerary section below for list of stops.
Departure Point :
At your arrival at the Cruise Terminal, please apply to Alilaguna desk between building n°103 and building n° 107
PortsVenice Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :Day Transfer 5/1/2012 - 3/31/2022
Night Transfer 5/1/2012 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 AM
09:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :City of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.