Venice Street Food Tour with Local Food Market Visit,with Spanish-speaking guide
Taste delicious specialties and visit the highlights of the city on waters. This 2.5 hour small group tour is led by a local top-rated guide. Explore Rialto Market, beautiful squares and magnificent churches.
See Basilica dei Frari (outside), Campo Santa Margherita, San Polo , the Grand Canal, and savor authentic Venitian food such as , cicchetti, cheese, buranelli, dessert and much more. You will also get precious suggestions from your guide on how to spend best your holiday in the city.
The tour will start and finish in central Venice. It will all be by walking, since there are no cars in the city. You will be crossing several bridges on the canals so wear comfortable shoes.
You can choose the morning tour or the afternoon tour but please note that on Mondays and in all the afternoon the Fish Market is closed.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
Stop At: Casa di Marco Polo, Calle Scaleta, 30121 Venice Italy
Stop At: Mercati di Rialto, Campo della Pescaria Vicino il Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venice Italy
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Campo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the moment of reservation please specify your mobile number inclusive of country code in case of a emergency
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before.This is the key to ensuring the quality of your experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.