Venice Theatres, Music and Fantasy Tour
Perfect choice for all the culture and art lovers! What is Venice famous for? The city has always been a place for music and theatre. You will explore the sites where Venice’s theatres once stood and learn about the lively theatrical scene. Most of the tour takes part in the sestiere of San Marco where the famous La Fenice opera house still attracts large audiences. Together with a local professional guide, you will discover Venice’s music and theatre world, history of the Carnival and Casanova’s theatrical life.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
Departure Point :Piazza San Marco, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.