Versailles Palace & Gardens Tour from Versailles - Optional Fountain Show
Experience a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles with skip the line access, showing you the most important rooms of the Palace and giving you an insight into the Kings and Queens who once lived here. Your tour includes a visit to world-famous the Gardens of Versailles. On certain days you’ll see the fountain show, where water explodes to the sound of music, or enjoy visiting the gardens to the sound of classical music at the Musical Gardens event
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Skip the Line access to Versailles Palace
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Walk in the footsteps of former kings and queens of France on a guided, 3-hour tour of the Palace of Versailles. Meet your guide and your small-sized group in central Versailles, a short trip outside of Paris, and beat the long entrance queues at the palace with skip-the-line access.
Wander through many of the hundreds of lavishly decorated rooms including the Hall of Mirrors, Royal Apartments, Apollo Room, Coronation Room and Royal Chapel. As you explore, listen to tales of royal intrigue and learn about the history behind the UNESCO World Heritage–listed palace. After the Palace tour, emerge back into the sunlight for a guided stroll through the stunningly elaborate Versailles Gardens, comprising more than 1,800 acres (728 hectares) of artfully manicured flower beds, hedge art, fountains and statuary.
With an optional upgrade, witness the fountains come to life during a spectacular water show, or visit on a Tuesday to enjoy the sounds of classical music cascading through the gardens.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France
Return Detail :78000 Versailles, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If Private Option is selected, from April to October you’ll enjoy either the awe-inspiring fountain show or the incredible Musical Gardens event. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, when neither show is available, you will have free time to explore the Gardens at your own pace.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.