Versailles Palace Small Group Gardens & Fountains Hamlet Day Trip Guided Tour
Experience the grandeur of Versailles Palace and Gardens on a small group tour from Paris. With a maximum of only 15 per group, this small group trip to Versailles ensures a more intimate experience.
An all-inclusive guided visit ! Guided visit of the State Apartments (Hall of Mirrors, King’s and Queen’s Bedroom), guided visit of the Petit and the Grand Trianons followed by Queen Marie-Antoinette’s Hamlet, created for her. Enjoy lunch (drinks included) in a restaurant near the Grand Canal. The entrance to the park of Versailles is also included!
If you visit Versailles on a Saturday or Sunday during April to October, you can see the famous fountain show in the gardens. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Service of an experienced guide
- All day tour includes access to the Trianon , Queen's Domain , the Palace & the gardens
- 3 Course Lunch at Versailles with drinks
- Visit in small group up to 15 people
- Guided tour of the Petit and Grand Trianon + Queen's hamlet
- Guided tour of the gardens even on days of fountains display
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Grandes & Petites Ecuries
- Entry/Admission - The Trianons & The Hamlet
What's excluded :
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off in Paris
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
To discover the Versailles estate in its entirety, choose the intimate guided tour of the palace in combination with the Grand and Petit Trianon, small group tour with 15 people max.
Begin your day with a guided morning visit of the Great Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors and the Queen's Bedroom. Your journey will take you through Paris and its suburbs.
Pass By: Versailles, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
Passing near St Cloud until Louis XIV's Kingsdom; Versailles. It will take around 45 minutes to one hour (according to the traffic)
Stop At: Monument a Louis XIV, Place des Victoires Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Discover the equestrian Statue of Louis XIV standing in front of the Palace on the Place d'Armes at Versailles.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
One of the stunning room at the Palace. The mirrors are unusually built in such a way as to radiate the light. Then enjoy the gardens by strolling the meticulous manicured lawns : a complete picturesque setting.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Explore the palace of Versailles with your guide and small group, discover the Royal Appartements during your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grandes & Petites Ecuries, The Gardens of Versailles Avenue Rockefeller, 78000, Versailles France
Enjoy lunch at "La Petite Venise" Restaurant. After lunch, it's time to explore the palace gardens and take a visit to the Queen's Hamlet, where Marie-Antoinette played at being a shepherdess in the 1780s
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Trianons & The Hamlet, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
In the afternoon you will continue with a guided visit of the Trianons which are vast mansion style lodges where Louis XV and Louis XVI liked to work and retire from court life. Take a discovery tour of the Queen's Hamlet where from 1783 Marie Antoinette played as a shepherdess.
Versailles Fountain Show Special Program:
April to October (Saturdays & Sundays) and mid-May to the end of June (Tuesdays). For a selected time you have the option to see the magnificent fountain displays, which reveal the skill and artistry of 3 centuries of French garden design and engineering. The display is accompanied by music composed at the time of Louis XIV's court. Entrance fees are included in the cost of the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Grand Canal, Parc du Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Louis XIV used to sail small craft, including gondolas, on the canal.
Pass By: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Back to Paris at the end of the tour , you will be dropped at the departure point.
Departure Point :22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside Versailles palace and the 2 Trianon Palaces
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Photos without flash allowed inside the castle
- Unique entrance: any exit is final
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.