Vespa Countryside Tour Hanoi
vespa tour will take you get out of the busy city see the rural villages, experience agriculture still plays a vital role in our economy we ride out of Hanoi to a 800 year old village to see life of people in the countryside. Meet a family and try some candy with tea and have time talking to them with our guide assist as a translator. Continue our trip by passing through green rice paddy and off the beaten paths dirt road we come to Co Loa citadel temple where we will learn more about Vietnam history a historical sites with beautiful scenery. a land associated with the legend of setting up, keeping the country as well as against foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong dating back 300BC. Our adventure ends in a local restaurant back in town where we would try some real Vietnamese food before getting a drop off back at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch, all entry fees, english speaking guide, expereince driver, vintage vespa, snack, water,coffee
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center
What's excluded :
- not metion on above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center, 50 Dao Duy Tu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Do you want to get out of the busy city? vespa tour is the best option for you to see the countryside and local way of life. We will take you on a unique tour, showing you attractions that the majority of visitors don't even know exsist.
We will take you out of the main city to experience the beauty of the countryside in just half a day, this trip will take no longer than 5 hours. The trip includes meeting local, see beautiful of landscape and green of rice paddies fields, where you will have chance to see and meet people work at their farm, you can chat and asking about thier daily life, vespa will ride through pass beautiful rice fields and rural countryside road, for you experience and see vietnamses countryside, seeing what they do in their day to day life, embrace the country's rich agricultural features and delve into the fascinating history of Hanoi.
During this tour you will ride through our rice farms, vegtable farms, fruit farm and visit Co Loa Citadel with history dating as far back as 250 BC... Come join us now!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :6 Tố Tịch, Hàng Gai, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up you any where you are stay in hanoi or you come to our office at 6 to tich street in old quarter,
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.