Via Ferrata de Priego
In Gros Debit we care that our adventurers are satisfied after each activity, therefore, our team of guides, highly qualified and with great experience in mountain, adjusts the level to the profile of each participant, always with a close treatment and with some Basic premises of safety, fun and respect for the environment.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Individual and collective necessary material
- Guide / s
- Accident and RC insurance
- Photo report
What's excluded :
A via ferrata is a sports itinerary that runs through rocky walls or massifs and is equipped to facilitate progression through steps, pegs, ramps, handrails, staples, cable and in general all kinds of elements that guarantee the safety of adventurers along the vertiginous route. On this occasion, we are facing the best ferrata in the central area of Spain, the Priego via ferrata. We will have to overcome Tibetan bridges, suspension bridges and some collapse, and all in a unique environment, with the Escabas river at our feet and the vultures flying over our heads. What an adventure.
Departure Point :Estación de Servicio Canales, Calle Vicente Jimenez SN, 16800 Priego, Cuenca, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.