via ferrata from Liaucous to Millau
We are a small office, therefore we supervise small groups, taking the time, making you share our local knowledge and our region, through an in-depth knowledge of the environment on fauna, flora and heritage.
per adult from
What's included :
- helmet, harness, specific lanyard
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Aerial course along a lifeline, the principle is the same as in tree climbing, we follow the cable for a progression in the mountain with footbridges, monkey bridges, rungs of ladders and zip lines
2 courses are offered, one easy and one very sporty, they meet in 3 places in order to be practiced by the whole family
Arrived at the top, we will do a zip line of 70m and descend by foot from the plateau where we will see the different causses, vultures, red-billed craves and the small surrounding villages
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, 12720 Mostuéjouls, France
Traveler pickup is offered
We will give you an appointment on site, in the parking lot at the start of the activity in Liaucous, 12720The car park is signposted and the village is very small, you can't get lost
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.