Viña Santa Rita Carmenere Tour
Find out where and how the Carménère strain was rediscovered in Chile, the country's emblematic strain. The tour ends with a tasting of three Ultra Premium wines paired with cheeses, cookies and nuts. You can also visit the Andean Museum for free.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Vina Santa Rita
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Santa Rita, Camino Padre Hurtado 0695 Alto Jahuel, Buin 9501660 Chile
On this tour we will take you to the interesting Viña Santa Rita. Discover this historic vineyard, located in the foothills of Alto Jahuel in the Maipo Valley. Enjoy our options in a wine, cultural, gastronomic and historical complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.