Victor Harbor and Southern Highlights from Adelaide Including Lunch
Travel through the picturesque Adelaide Hills and into the Fleurieu Peninsula, where the vines meet the sea. Pass through Goolwa and onto Victor Harbor, a popular seaside town, before returning to Adelaide via the famous McLaren Vale wine region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Horse-drawn Tram to Granite Island is not included in the price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Check in at the Adelaide Sightseeing Counter at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Main Street, Strathalbyn, South Australia Australia
A short stop in Strathalbyn, where you can purchase some morning tea (own expense)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Goolwa, Goolwa, South Australia
Enjoy a brief tour of Goolwa, including the Wharf, Barrage and local beaches
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Horseshoe Bay, Port Elliot, South Australia 5212 Australia
Drive through Port Elliot, taking in the picturesque Horseshoe Bay
Stop At: Victor Harbor, Victor Harbor, South Australia
Enjoy a carvery lunch at Hotel Victor, and with any spare time, you may like to wander across the Causeway to Granite Island.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: McLaren Vale, McLaren Vale, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Enjoy free time to explore the main street of McLaren Vale.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.