Victoria Shore Excursion: Castles and Neighborhoods Bike Tour
When you make port in Victoria, British Columbia, take a 2-hour cycling tour that explores the city’s atmospheric streets. Learn about the history of British Columbia’s capital as you pedal through neighborhoods like Fernwood, Chinatown and Cook Street Village; cruise along bike paths that wind through Beacon Hill and Moss Rock Parks; and visit the bustling Inner Harbour. Photograph famous attractions like Craigdarroch Castle, one of the tallest totem poles in the world and Victoria’s iconic architecture. This ride will show you why Victoria is one of the most livable and bike-friendly cities in Canada.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inner Harbour, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
This scenic patch of waterfront is the location of Victoria's many tourist attractions, recreational activities, restaurants and shopping.
Stop At: Craigdarroch Castle, 1050 Joan Cres, Victoria, British Columbia V8S 3L5 Canada
Craigdarroch Castle in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, is a historic, Victorian-era Scottish Baronial mansion
Stop At: Beacon Hill Park, 100 Cook St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V Canada
In Beacon Hill Park, you’ll see a totem pole that towers to an astonishing 127 feet and 7 inches (39 meters); when it was erected, in 1956, it was the tallest in the world.
Departure Point :321 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1X2, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Ogden Point is by appointment onlyPorts
- Ogden Point Cruise Ship Terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.