Višegrad 8 hours Tour
Perfect day trip from Sarajevo to East part of the country, in entity of Republic of Srpska, in about 2-hour drive. For those who like to enjoy, it can be relaxing to sit on the bridge to rest and absorb energy from the irreproachable river Drina that runs beneath them. If You are lucky enough, You will see wild horses runing free on our way back to Sarajevo.
This area is one of the most beautiful natural attractions in Southeast Europe, but also a significant cultural and historical monument.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Charming tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mehmed Pasa Sokolovic Bridge
What's excluded :
- Visit: Mehmed Pasa Sokolovic Bridge, Palih boraca 6, Visegrad 73240 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Višegrad lies on the Drina River, in a spacious basin, on hilly slopes that gently rise to the mountains of over 1000 meters high. Višegrad basin is one of the few extensions in the Drina River, which, partly, consists high cliffs and mountains. At the place where the mountains forming the narrow and deep canyon of the Drina are separated into a spacious basin, there are the stone 500 years old bridge with 11 arches, known worldwide as “Bridge over Drina” thanks to Ivo Andrić, a Bosnian novelist, who has written the novel „Bridge over Drina“ and got a Nobel prize for it.
Departure Point :Mehmed Pasa Sokolovic Bridge, Palih boraca 6, Visegrad 73240 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.